Jacqueline K. Oh
Jacqueline Oh is an attorney who assists both the Leary Trial Team and Label Trial Team.
Prior to joining The Veen Firm, Jacqueline represented clients both on the plaintiff and defense sides in civil litigation matters involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death. A versatile attorney, Jacqueline’s experience runs the gamut of cases. She has represented landlords and tenants in unlawful detainers and affirmative lawsuits, and has handled all aspects of litigation on matters of business premises liability, product liability and personal injury law. Jacqueline’s legal experience in both plaintiff and defense work provides a unique perspective and knowledgeable advice on case strategy, with a focus on trial.
Jacqueline earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Irvine, and her Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University, School of Law. Jacqueline formulated an early interest in the legal field and continues to obtain valuable experience throughout her legal career. Jacqueline’s background, born and raised in San Francisco with two hardworking immigrant parents, fuels her passion to provide a voice for those who need it most.
Before entering the legal field, Jacqueline taught English at two public elementary schools in Daejeon, South Korea for two years. Jacqueline continues to enjoy traveling during her free time.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2018
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: CALI award in Civil Pro.
- Honors: LWR, and Appellate Advocacy
- Honors: Dean's List (All Semesters)
- Honors: Golden Gate University Law School Merit Scholarship, Recipient
- Honors: Roger J. Traynor Moot Court Competition – 2nd Place for Best Brief
- University of California, Irvine
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2005
- Major: Criminology
Honors and Awards
- Northern California Rising Stars List - Top 2.5% under age 40 as voted by peers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Asian American Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco
Past Employment Positions
- Ladva Law Firm, Associate, 2018 to 2020