Cyrus Anthony Nazarian
Mr. Nazarian concentrates his practice on personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, and products liability claims. As a former defense attorney, he has extensive experience representing individuals and corporate entities in general liability claims, with an emphasis on personal injury and wrongful death claims. He also represented design, real estate, accounting, and insurance professionals. As such, he is acutely attuned to the internal practices, tactics, and strategies of insurance companies and defense attorneys. Mr. Nazarian leverages this experience to obtain the best outcomes for his clients, Plaintiffs who have been injured or wronged by the negligent or intentional acts of another.
Mr. Nazarian received his B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley and his J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, 2018. While enrolled at UC Hastings, Mr. Nazarian participated in the Mediation Clinic, assisting in the resolution of small claims disputes in the Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco. He also worked as a senior notes editor for the Hastings Business Law Journal.
When not advocating for his clients, Mr. Nazarian enjoys rowing, road cycling, hiking, and exploring the latest offerings of the vibrant food and beverage scene in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- California, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2018
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 2018
- Honors: Participated in the Mediation Clinic
- Law Journal: Hastings Business Law Journal, Senior Notes Editor
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. – 2010
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award & Witkin Award for Legal Research and Writing, UC Hastings, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association