Pre-Eminent Advocacy In An Array Of Practice Areas
The Veen Firm is proud to be considered one of the most pre-eminent law firms in California, offering vigorous advocacy and keen legal counsel in personal injury cases of all kinds. Because our lawyers are organized into trial teams, we are able to provide you with the attentive representation you deserve, while still maintaining the resources to take your case all the way to trial if necessary.
Within personal injury law, we focus the majority of practice on the following types of cases:
- Construction Site Injuries — Our lawyers will put our decades of experience to work for you after any type of construction-related accident, ranging from heavy machinery malfunction to falls from scaffolding or ladders. We can also represent you if your employer violated Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
- Workplace Incidents — Whether you were injured in an industrial accident, you suffered a food-related injury or you were harmed by defective safety equipment, our lawyers are here to help. We will explore every avenue for maximizing your compensation, including through a potential third-party liability claim.
- Vehicle Collisions — We are skilled at handling claims involving recreational vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles. Let us fight for the compensation you need to cover your brain injury, nerve damage, broken bones or other injuries. We can also assist you if you lost a loved one due to wrongful death.
- Premises Liability — From building code violations that lead to trip-and-fall accidents to negligent security that leads to an assault, property owners need to be held accountable for dangerous property conditions. Let us stand up on your behalf.
- Product Liability — If you were harmed by a dangerous or defective product, we can help. Our law firm is highly experienced in cases involving contaminated foods, exploding pool filters, construction equipment, automotive parts and other products.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Call The Veen Firm at 888-504-0157 or complete our online contact form to arrange a free consultation about your case. From our headquarters in San Francisco, our attorneys handle cases throughout California.