Injuries From Heavy Machinery Accidents
Serious accidents can happen when heavy equipment is defective or is not operated properly, or safety procedures are not followed. The result can be catastrophic or fatal injuries.
At The Veen Firm in San Francisco, we are strong advocates for workers who have suffered harm on construction sites and industrial workplaces due to negligence. If you are looking for a firm with a reputation for excellence and a record of success that few others in California can match, look no further. We are here for you.
A Team Approach To Personal Injury Law
The Veen Firm has years of experience handling complex accident cases. Our lawyers are organized into trial teams, enabling us to apply the appropriate resources to your case and focus our efforts on the goal — achieving justice for you.
How We Can Help You
When you choose The Veen Firm, we will undertake a comprehensive legal effort designed to obtain justice and full compensation for you. During the legal process, we will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation — Our firm has access to a network of consulting engineers, safety experts and other specialists. These professionals can investigate the accident, identify what went wrong and present compelling evidence at trial.
- Establish the liability of all responsible parties — We will trace the chain of events leading up to your accident, document negligence and establish liability.
- Identify sources of compensation — We will review insurance coverage issues and seek compensation from all possible sources.
- Protect your rights regarding compensation — In work injury cases involving third-party negligence, it is important to coordinate the third-party negligence claim and the workers’ compensation claim. Our attorneys work closely with co-counsel and referring law firms to protect your rights and interests.
- Learn about your medical needs — Working with medical experts and life care planners, we will learn about your needs for medical care, rehabilitation services and personal care for inclusion in the claim.
- Calculate the full value of losses — We will place a value on the full amount of losses, including medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other economic and noneconomic losses you suffered.
- Vigorously advocate for you — In settlement negotiations or at trial, we will seek the best possible outcome.
Heavy Equipment Accident Attorneys
The lawyers at The Veen Firm are prepared to handle industrial and construction equipment accident cases involving:
- Industrial machinery
- Other types of industrial and construction equipment